2) Christian Dior diorshow powder in catwalk pink. It comes with a bluit-in sponge it works ok but you have to blend it with another brush afterwards. Way to expensive b/c its pretty much just your average pink blush but I like it b/c it was a gift from my mom when i was getting my makeup done for the prom of a guy i loved and still do . *cries* .
3)Christian Dior J'adore perfume. I get easily sick of perfumes but i still love this after 5 years!.
4) Victoria's Secret beauty rush body drink lotion in candy baby. Doesn't really moisturize but the smell is amazing like toasted marshmallows with sugar and vanilla YUM!.
5) Chanel calming emulsion. It's a lightweight lotion that goes before moisturizer. Calms down irritated skin and doesn't leave any oily feeling.
6) Dior bronzing powder in "Healthy look" smells wonderfull! has little shimmers but just the right amount.
7)Chanel Le Blanc. It's a makeup primer that can be used also as a highlighter. It truly makes your pores dissapear!!. The smell is to die for! can't really describe it but its kinda sweet like other chanel products.
8) Diorkiss in snow cherry. lasts forever.
9)Dior plastic and addict lipglosses. expensive but come on they look so cuuuteee ! hehe
hope you liked my first entry if you have any question about this products just leave me a comment and i'll get back to you !